PMI ACP COURSE OBJECTIVE
The specialized Agile Certification Program offered by ExcelR has been designed for Project Managers who have experience working on Agile projects. The course will help prepare participants to appear for (PMI-ACP)® exam. With the right mix of theoretical concepts as well as hands-on practical exercises, success is guaranteed. Upon completion of PMI-ACP certification training program, students will be able to lead large-scale project teams and take up the role of Agile Coach in their respective organizations. All this can be done by tailoring the techniques, processes and tools to suit the project needs.
Learning Outcomes PMI ACP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Learn about the 4 Agile Manifesto and 12 Agile principles which form foundation of Agile methodology
- Learn about how the risks are managed in an Agile project through the various meetings / ceremonies
- Learn about the various artefacts including Product Backlog, Release Backlog, Iteration / Sprint Backlog, Kanban board, etc.
- Learn about the various Agile monitoring tools and techniques along side user stories and the agile estimation techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND PMI ACP CERTIFICATION
- Project Management Professionals, Project Managers, Project Controllers, Project Coordinators, Agile Coaches, Scrum Master, Software Developers, Team Leads, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, Software Testers, Business Owners, Executive Staff, Decision Makers, Customers who are getting their product developed in-house or outside and anyone working on projects or leading projects will reap benefits by attending the (PMI-ACP)® training