MACHINE LEARNING TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVE
Machine Learning Training using Python and R programming includes an overview of how humongous data is getting generated, how to draw meaningful business insights, the techniques used to analyse structured and unstructured data, latest machine learning algorithms used to build advanced prediction models and how to visualise data. All these are learnt from the perspective of solving complex business problems and making organisations profitable. Practical case studies which are industry relevant have been making our students stand-out from the rest and achieve outstanding accolades from the best companies of the globe. Our students have been leaving new footprints in the corporate world by becoming industry ready as soon as they graduate from colleges. Participants will learn about analysing the data by performing descriptive analysis and building prediction models and regression analysis on the structured cross-sectional data as part of Machine Learning Training using Python programming and R programming.
Learning Outcomes – Machine Learning Certification Program
- Become familiar with analyzing data, computing statistical measures along with data wrangling, data cleansing, data manipulation, etc.
- Become familiar with Regression algorithms and the application of Python, R as statistical softwares in Machine Learning and Data Science
- Become familiar with Machine Learning algorithms including Black Box techniques such as Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine
- Be able to create data visualization, data manipulation in different forms and draw meaningful business insights from the underlying data
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MACHINE LEARNING CERTIFICATION
- Candidates aspiring to be Data Scientist, Machine Learning Expert, Analytics Manager / Professional, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, etc.
- Graduates who are looking to build a career in Machine Learning, Data Science and Data Analytics Professionals
- Employees of Organizations which are planning to devise proactive strategies using Machine Learning approaches
- Mid-level and Senior-level Executives wanting to move into predictive decision making
- Managers with Knowledge of basic programming and Decision Makers who want to make data-driven decisions