PMI RMP COURSE OBJECTIVE
A career niche in high demand, the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI RMP)® course is an endorsement of being a professional risk manager. ExcelR’s training has been recognized as among the best in the world and equips a person to handle any industry vertical. The course covers topics such as risk planning, monitoring and control, as also management tools like Oracle Crystal Ball. One will understand about the strategies to be devised to counter the risks and engaging the right stakeholders in performing risk management processes. Understand the entire spectrum of risk management ranging from risk identification until risk closure as part of risk management training as outlined by project management institute.
Learning Outcomes – PMI RMP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Become a certified Risk Management Professional as recognized by Project Management Institute, USA (PMI)®
- Be able to monitor risks and plan contingencies by offering practical solutions for recovery
- Be able to identify risks with better accuracy and handle the latest softwares for forecasting
- Be aware of managing risks in projects by identifying, analysing, monitoring and closing the risks in most appropriate manner
WHO SHOULD ATTEND PMI RMP CERTIFICATION
- Any individual who has experience in project management and wants to hone their skills pertaining to project risk management and grow ahead in their career can pursue this certification. Any individual who has analytical mindset and wants to position themselves in senior positions in organisations and has acumen to ensure smooth running to the organization. This certification is for professionals with working knowledge on project risk management.